- A journey through the Universe
- One night, unlimited discovery at the University of St Andrews
- Astronomers map a record-breaking 1.2 million galaxies
- Newborn planet solves 20 year puzzle
- To infinity and beyond
- Supermassive black holes cause galactic warming
- What to do if you encounter an alien
- Could ferocious lightning storms beam radio signals to Earth?
- Super stormy star discovery has implications for life on other planets
- Young gas giants fly close to their suns
- Cassiopeia’s hidden gem
- The bright star of dark energy
- Doors open to star factory
- The science of lightning
- 20 seconds that changed our understanding of the Solar System
- Seeding life in the clouds of alien worlds
- Star light star bright
- New Earth-sized exoplanet that ‘shouldn’t exist’ baffles astronomers
- Is there life on Mars?
- Entire galaxies feel the heat from new-born stars, finds new research
- Stars come out for University of St Andrews’ 600th anniversary
- Unveiling the history of galaxies
- Lighting in the sky with gemstones
- St Andrews astronomer goes global
- The truth is out there
- Transiting Santa modelled
- The shocking environment of hot Jupiters
- Could Black Trees Blossom in a World With Two Suns?
- Pluto has carbon monoxide in its atmosphere
- Astronomers peer into the dark
- Scottish astronomers join hunt for new Earth-like planets
- Students play key role in new planet discovery
- Do giant spiral galaxies thwart clusters of young stars?
- Dust, volcanoes and the ignition of life
- Turning planetary theory upside down
- Scientists capture 'terrifying' Tolkien-like eclipse, BBC
- Life on other planets 'a real possibility'
- Cool Stars over St Andrews
- Catch a new planet
- Universe shines twice as bright
- First glimpse of star flip
- Researchers find two new 'unlonely planets'